Lougheed Village is comprised of two low rise residential buildings (Lougheed Lodge and Willow Lake Lodge) and Two Towers with completely renovated suites and lobbies. The common areas and hallways all have new lighting, wallpaper and wall to wall carpeting. The suites are all “move in” ready condition with: new designer kitchens, gleaming hardwood floor and freshly painted walls.
The Towers are 24 storeys, and each Tower has:
- 152 one-bedroom suites with approximately 750 square feet of living area.
- 16 two-bedroom penthouse suites on the top four floors of each building, each with 1,650 square feet of living area.
- The West Tower penthouses suites are equipped with a wetbar and fireplace.
Lougheed Lodge is an eight storey building located at the southeast corner of Lougheed Village.
The Lodge is home to:
- 96 one-storey suites.
- 48 two-bedroom suites, approximately 975 to 1,012 square feet.
- 16 junior three-bedroom units approximately 1,175 to 1,289 square feet.
- 32 three-bedroom suites with approximately 1,396 square feet of living space.
Willow Lake Lodge
Willow Lake Lodge sits on the northwest corner of Lougheed Village. This eight storey building has a total of 96 suites:
- 32 two-bedroom units of approximately 927 to 987 square feet.
- 32 two-bedroom suites of approximately 1,012 square feet.
- 32 three bedroom units of approximately 1,300 to 1,400 square feet.
All buildings offer convenient coin-operated laundry and parking facilities.